Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Golden Moment.

...you make a comment during class...and it goes over with eyes turning up to meet you. uh-oh.

[internal debate] What just happened? Why is everyone looking at me? What did I say? *stomach tenses a little*...Do I really believe it? Why? Where did it come from? I know I can explain it better...here we go...*gestures to continue*

Class which started off very somber ended with Dr. Thomas asking a student to hold on to her reading until next week because our current discussion was "too important." It was one of those moments where you break out from the routine reflection and recitation of what you highlighted and actually engage a topic.

Exciting! You are working on your toes. Navigating personal identity, academic theory, and inquiry.  These are the golden moments of learning.


No comments:

Post a Comment